Goals for CIVIC MUSIC Programming
With your support, CIVIC MUSIC is able to meet and exceed its goals:
- Provide private music lessons to students in grades 4-9 who have not already experienced private study and whose family finds it difficult to support that private study. And to provide Year 2 and Year 3 lessons for some of these musicians.
- Nurture gifted high school students with a competition that raises the bar of performance and awards them with performance opportunities and scholarships.
- Provide workshops and master classes in performance practices led by prominent Milwaukee musicians.
- Honor outstanding educations who have used the study of music to make a difference in the lives of area students.
- Honor Milwaukee area citizens who have made significant contributions to music in our community.
- Be a catalyst for community support of music education by building awareness, enthusiasm and an excitement for learning through music.
- Establish and maintain meaningful collaborations with community organizations to create new audiences and heightened public awareness for the gift that music is to our community.
Help CIVIC MUSIC continue to enrich the quality of life for our community. Every gift is an investment in our community. Thank you for your support!
CIVIC MUSIC is registered as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.